Call Us Now For An Appointment!
Bars

Bars

Sort by:
Caramel Cocoa Bar

Bars

$12.99
Caramel Cocoa Bar

Caramel Cocoa Bar

$12.99

Wrapped in chocolate and drizzled in caramel, the Caramel Cocoa Bar tastes great as a meal replacement, or a satisfying dessert. It is an excellent source of fiber. Fuel up with our caramel and chocolate treat. Aspartame Free, Gelatin Free, Kosher Product, Bariatric Product, Meal Replacement Nutrition Facts 7 svg/bx, 18 bx/cs, 126 svg/cs ...


More Info
Caramel Crunch Bars

Bars

$12.99
Caramel Crunch Bars

Caramel Crunch Bars

$12.99

Serving Size 42 g Calories 170 Calories from fat 50 Fat 5.5 g Saturated Fat 4 g Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg Sodium 100 mg Carbohydrates 16 g Fiber 2 g Total Sugar 8 g Protein 15 g Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 0 % Calcium 6 % Iron 10 %


More Info
Caramel Delight Bar

Bars

$12.99
Caramel Delight Bar

Caramel Delight Bar

$12.99

Nutritional Facts Serving Size: 1 Bar (42g) Servings Per Container: 7 Amount Per Serving Calories 150 Calories from Fat 35 Total Fat 4g    Saturated Fat 2.5g    Trans. Fat 0g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 190mg Potassium 100mg Total Carbohydrate 18g    Dietary Fiber 3g    Sugars 6g    Su...


More Info
Chocolate Mint Bar

Bars

$10.99
Chocolate Mint Bar

Chocolate Mint Bar

$10.99

Nutrition Facts 7 svg/bx, 24 bx/cs, 168 svg/cs Amount Per Serving Calories 150 Total Fat 4.5g Saturated Fat 3g Cholesterol <5mg Sodium 70mg Potassium 110mg Total Carbohydrates 21g Available Carbohydrates 17g Dietary Fiber 4g Protein 10g


More Info
Crisp 'n Crunch Cinnamon Bars

Crisp 'n Crunch Cinnamon Bars

$12.99

Nutrition Facts 7 svg/bx, 18 bx/cs, 126 svg/cs Amount Per Serving Calories 160 Total Fat 5g Saturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 270mg Potassium 130mg Total Carbohydrates 18g Available Carbohydrates 12g Dietary Fiber 5g Protein 15g


More Info
Crisp 'n Crunch Double Berry Bar

Crisp 'n Crunch Double Berry Bar

$12.99

Nutrition Facts  ( 7 Protein bars per box)  Serving Size: 1 Bar Calories 160 Total Carbs 18g Protein 15g  Fat  5g


More Info
Crisp 'n Crunch Fudge Graham Bar

Crisp 'n Crunch Fudge Graham Bar

$12.99

Nutrition Facts  (7 Protein bars per box) Serving Size: 1Bar Calories 160 Total Carbs 18g Protein 15g  Fat  5g


More Info
Crisp 'n Crunch Peanut Bar

Crisp 'n Crunch Peanut Bar

$12.99

Nutrition Facts 7 svg/bx, 18 bx/cs, 126 svg/cs Amount Per Serving Calories 160 Total Fat 5g Saturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 270mg Potassium 105mg Total Carbohydrates 18g Available Carbohydrates 12g Dietary Fiber 5g Protein 15g


More Info
Dark Chocolate S'mores Bar

Dark Chocolate S'mores Bar

$12.99

Nutrition Facts 7 svg/bx, 18 bx/cs, 126 svg/cs Amount Per Serving Calories 160 Total Fat 5g Saturated Fat 3.5g Cholesterol <5mg Sodium 180mg Potassium 200mg Total Carbohydrates 18g Available Carbohydrates 12g Dietary Fiber 5g Protein 15g


More Info
Dark Chocolate Wafers

Bars

$15.99
Dark Chocolate Wafers

Dark Chocolate Wafers

$15.99

Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 Packet (41.9g) Servings Per Container 7 Amount/Serving Calories 210 Calories from Fat 90   % Daily Value * Total Fat 9g 14% Saturate Fat 6g 30% Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 80mg 3% Potassium 25mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 13g 4% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 5g   Protein 15g 2...


More Info
Greek Yogurt Delight

Bars

$12.99
Greek Yogurt Delight

Greek Yogurt Delight

$12.99


More Info
Sold Out
Iced Cinnamon Breakfast Pastry
Iced Cinnamon Breakfast Pastry

Iced Cinnamon Breakfast Pastry

$0.00


More Info